Drinking water has soooo many benefits and while dieticians rave on about it and you think yes i will start drinking more water, it's quite easy to forget to do so. So I thought I'd share some health and beauty benefits of drinking water with you in order to try and get you to actually drink that water.
5 Beauty Benefits of Drinking Water
- it keeps your skin looking young, (filling in and plumping the skin, reducing wrinkles) hydrated (meaning it's less likely to dry out) and healthy
- your hair is made up of 5% water so the amount you drink reflects in the glossiness of your hair
- it removes toxins and waste from the body, thereby cleanses it internally and externally, getting rid of those under-skin spots
- drinking enough combats skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis
- it keeps your skin toned and tight
5 Health Benefits of Drinking Water
- it can relieve stress - in order to function properly, all of our organs (especially the brain) need water and when they are deprived of it, it can lead to stress
- it helps burn fat by boosting metabolism
- it builds healthy muscle as it carries oxygen to the cells that build muscle tissue
- it aids healthy joint movement by acting as a lubricant around the cartilage
- it helps you lose weight because it deceives your stomach into thinking it's full and therefore you are less likely to snack
friendly reminder, drink more water!!