Thursday 14 November 2013

Mascara Review | Soap and Glory Thick & Fast

I recently invested in a new foundation and felt the need for a new mascara to go with it. While I did consider buying a high end brand, I settled on the drug store purchase of Soap and Glory Thick & Fast for £10.50.



The box description reads "hello, dolly! for dramatic, doll-like lashes, apply the first sweep of thick & fast high-definition, collagen coat mascara with the v-groove side for volume, then roll the brush - from roots to tips - for length and curl."



"High definition collagen coat formula with super-defining 7-sided fan flare-180* brush"
"It coats! It combs! It curls!"
 "Plus special long-stretch polymers and nonflake all-day wear technology"



I think this mascara does give very good lash definition, however if too many coats are applied the lashes do tend to go spindly. It gives a great amount of volume but possibly too much for bottom lashes so I tend to use my other mascara for them. Very good packaging as Soap and Glory products always do!





I would recommend this product to anyone who wants eye lashes with a fanned out effect!


No comments:

Post a Comment