Monday 4 November 2013

Self Confidence | Quotes

“When you're different, sometimes you don't see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn't.” 
― Jodi PicoultChange of Heart



“When someone tells me "no," it doesn't mean I can't do it, it simply means I can't do it with them.” 
― Karen E. Quinones Miller


“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” 
― J.M. BarriePeter Pan



“Believe you can and you're halfway there.” 
― Theodore Roosevelt




One day I decided that I was beautiful, and so I carried out my life as if I was a beautiful girl. I wear colors that I really like, I wear makeup that makes me feel pretty, and it really helps. It doesn’t have anything to do with how the world perceives you. What matters is what you see. Your body is your temple, it’s your home, and you must decorate it"
Gabourey Sidibe


The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes to everyone else’s highlight reel.
— Steve Furtick


"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"           - Coco Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment